You should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. Your purchase from our website implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- We are not VAT registered so no VAT has been charged. A delivery fee will be added during checkout.
- All prices are subject to change and are valid while stocks last.
- Delivered products may vary slightly in appearance when compared to images on the website. This is due to the nature of the product but the value will remain the same.
- Exchanges are allowed if the gift is still in its original condition and we have stock of something else which the recipient would prefer. We may have to charge a collection and re-delivery fee.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders placed if there has been misuse of a voucher or unsolicited voucher use.
- Any payment above R500, paid by direct deposit, has to reflect in our account before an order can be released. This may affect the delivery date you have chosen. In order to prevent any unwanted delays, we recommend payment via credit card.
- We require proof of payment before an order can be released. Please email your proof of eft payment to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Because they purchased the gift, refunds can only be given to the sender and not the recipient of a gift.
- We will only deliver up to 10km from Sandton. For deliveries for further afield please contact us directly so we can arrange for an Interflora delivery.
- We unfortunately can’t guarantee delivery times.
- We may charge an additional delivery fee if delivery is outside of our normal delivery range.
- Our deliveries will take place from 10 am until 5 pm from Monday to Friday. No deliveries on weekends unfortunately.
- Orders for same day delivery need to be received by 12pm on that day and are subject to availability of stock on that day.
- Our standard delivery fee is R80.
- Although seldom charged, we do reserve the right to charge a 15% handling fee plus delivery if the address provided is incorrect or incomplete.
- If we have to reattempt your delivery more than twice, we may charge you a handling fee of 15% plus delivery.
- Unfortunately, we can’t leave deliveries unattended at the recipient’s front door. We will, however, try our best to deliver at reception, receiving, security or a neighbour if they aren’t available.
Coupons And Voucher:
- Please check expiry dates on coupons.
- Each coupon is valid for only one purchase session and only one coupon may be redeemed per person, per transaction.
- Vouchers and/or coupons aren’t redeemable with any promotions.
- No “change” is given on any coupons and they aren’t transferable for cash.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders placed if there has been misuse of the voucher or unsolicited voucher use.
- Due to health and hygiene reasons, no exchanges, replacements or returns on fresh produce are permittable.
- All our staff are sanitising upon entry, exit and at hourly intervals.
- Our drivers are sanitising before touching your product, as well as offering sanitiser to you or your loved one, after having received the product.
- To minimise contact, our drivers will ask your recipients if they can leave their fresh produce at the door, reception or table.
- Our delivery vehicles and all other ‘high touch’ point surfaces are being sanitised regularly.
- Your recipient will not have to sign for their delivery, our driver will do this on their behalf.
- Due to limited stock availability during Covid-19, our packaging may vary from the images depicted.
Flower & Plants Availability:
- Due to the closure of the entire flowers/plants and horticulture industry during lockdown – this may impact our availability of flowers & plants from our flower partners.
- We request your understanding during this time and assure you that any substitutions will be of equal or greater value.